The Belt and Road Summit bring’s together senior government officials, representatives of international institutions, business leaders and industry experts from countries along and beyond the Belt and Road to exchange views on multilateral co-operation and explore new business opportunities arising from the Belt and Road Initiative.
Location: Hong Kong.
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Date: 11 – 12 September, 2019.
Organiser: The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Hong Kong Trade Development Council.
Theme: Collaborate for Success.
Reasons To Attend
- Banking and Financial Services: Bankers, financiers, fund managers, assets management professionals, private equity managers, etc.
- Logistics and Maritime Services: Owners and operators of railways, terminals, ports, airlines, shipping companies; freight forwarders, third-party logistics services providers, etc.
- Professional Services: Lawyers, accountants, business management consultants, experts in arbitration and dispute settlement, etc.
- Infrastructure Development: Developers, engineers, surveyors, architects, landscape architects, town planners, contractors, etc.
- Cross-border Investment: Heads of sovereign wealth funds, institutional investors, CEOs, entrepreneurs, corporates’ decision makers, CFOs and finance directors of conglomerates, etc.
- International Trade and Manufacturing: Supply chain management professionals, owners and operators of industrial zones, industrialists, traders, etc.
- Governments and Institutions: Senior officials in charge of economic development and regional co-operation; representatives from finance and commerce ministries, trade and investment promotion agencies; heads of think tanks, academic scholars and researchers, etc.