Belt & Road Agrifood & Trade Summit (ATS)
The Belt & Road Agrifood & Trade Summit (ATS) is committed to build a high-level platform integrates government and commerce for international agriculture and food, with fully leveraging Hong Kong’s competitive advantages to meet the countries’ needs and promote agri-food trade and industry development.
ATS 2018 as the most notable event of BRIFE 2018, has invited 5 Ministers of Agriculture and Trade, Georgia Prince, Canadian official and representatives/leaders of government institution, enterprise and association as Guest Speakers. Elitist guests from more than 40 countries and regions have attended on this grand occasion.
Apart from strengthening friendship, the foreign government speakers mainly addressed the feature, development, advantage and challenge of domestic agriculture and food industry from the perspective of policy, trade status, investment opportunities etc. Expected to expand the agri-food exports and attract more international investment via the Summit.
Location: Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Hong Kong.
Date: 11 June, 2019.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
BRIFE is trade platform for the following industry peers:
Worldwide food trade importers and exporters, International food wholesalers & retail traders, International food distributors, Food chain stores & buying offices, Catering industry management / buyers restaurant / Café / Club / Bar management / buyers, Hotel & Resort management / buyers, Food processing manufacturers / buyers, Investment & financial bankers, International corporate bankers, E-commerce platform buyers, Professional investors, Government institutes & regions representatives, Foreign consulates, Trade chambers, commissioners & associations, Sales & marketing companies.
2019 Confirmed Buyer Delegations: (More than 10 buyer delegations from China, Middle East & Belt & Road).
- Guangdong (China) Imported Food Association
- Guangzhou General Chamber of Commerce
- Guangzhou Yuexiu Restaurant & Catering Association
- Food Chamber of Commerce Shunde District Foshan City
- Kwan Sang Catering Professional Employees Association
- North America Investment Association
- Macau Importers and Exporters Association
- European American Chamber of Commerce
- Guangdong Cold Chain Association
- World Federation of Chinese Catering Industry
- The Association for Hong Kong Catering Services Management Limited
- Hong Kong Wine Chamber of Commerce
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao-Bay Area Economic and Trade Association
+ 8000 Potential Buyers and Visitors
- AIC Merchandising (Japan) Ltd.
- AEON Stores (Hong Kong) Company Ltd.
- Bright Food (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Café de Coral Group
- Carrefour China Inc
- Central Food Retail Company Ltd
- Chi Ming Meat Co., Ltd.
- China Foods Limited
- China Resources (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Chum Sia Hena Fresh Fruits
- Circle K Convenience Store OK
- Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
- Daily Fresh Food Ltd.
- Dairy Farm International Holdings Ltd.
- Disneyland Resort Hotels
- Dorsett Hospitality International
- Empire Hotel Group
- Fairwood Fast Food Ltd
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Guangdong Haid Group Co., Ltd
- Harbour Plaza Hotel Management
- Heng Tai Consumables Group Ltd.
- Hilton Worldwide
- Hong Fook House Food Co., Ltd.
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
- Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- J Sainsbury plc
- KFC Hong Kong
- King Parrot Group
- Langham Hospitality Group
- Marks & Spencer Group
- Marriott International
- Maxim’s Group
- McDonald’s Restaurants (HK) Ltd.
- New Hope Liuhe Co Ltd.
- Nissin Foods Group
- Paramount Catering Group
- Pizza Hut Hong Kong
- Regal Hotel Group
- Royal Supermarket Co., Ltd.
- Las Vegas Sands Corporation
- Shanghai Bailian Group Holding Co. Ltd.
- Sogo Group
- Starbucks Coffee Company
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts
- Tesco PLC
- The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
- Tsui Wah Restaurant Group
- Uni-President Enterprises Corporation
- Vitasoy International Holding Ltd.
- Want Want China Holdings Limited
- Wellcome Supermarket
- WH Group
- Wing On Group
- Woolworths Ltd.
- Yamazaki Baking
- Yili Group
- Yurun Group Limited
- Mr. Tam Yiu-chung
Member of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress Honorary Chairman of BRIFE (Hong Kong) Committee.
- Dr. Chan Chai
Member of the National Committee of CPPCC, Co-Chair of the Belt and Road General Chamber of Commerce.
- Mr. Chen Shun
Deputy Governor of the People’s Government of Yunnan Province of PRC.
- H.R.H Prince Juan Bagration
Mukhrani of Georgia.
- Mr. Veng Sakhon
Minister of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- Mr. Rolandas Taraškevičius
Senior Advisor to the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania (Deputy Minister).
- Mr. Jose Gabriel M. La Viña
Undersecretary of the Department of Agriculture of Philippines.
- Dr. Michael C. Bimha
Minister of Industry, Commerce and Enterprise Development of Zimbabwe.
- Mrs. Frida Krifca
General Director of Agricultural and Rural Development Agency (Special Envoy of Prime Minister)
- Hon. Teresa Wat
Member of the B.C. Legislative Assembly of Canada, Former B.C. Minister of International Trade of Canada.