The SILK ROAD Exhibition will showcase industry leading product portfolios and technologies for great opportunity to highlight the modern Silk Road from the perspective of ancient traditional services and international trade services not only by land but also by sea and air and an international forum bringing together investors, implementers and decision-makers under one roof.
Thousands of big buyers, decision makers and frontrunners will gather at the Silk Road 2019 to network, share expertise, meet new clients, identify potential prospects and grab their share of the fast-growing trading developments in Qatar.
Location: Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre (DECC) – Doha, Qatar.
Date: 3 – 5 November 2019
Reasons To Attend
- Provides local and external suppliers a platform to showcase their products and services for a wide spectrum of clients.
- Facilitates developing new business relationships via ‘Meet the Buyer’ networking opportunities that help the supply chain connect with one another and discuss new business opportunities.
- Brings together buyers and procurement professionals from around the GCC states (meet the market face-to-face) to source solutions for their green requirements.
- Establishes a professional platform for experts and practitioners to exchange ideas and share best practices on ‘Silk Road’ development through the exhibition and associated conferences and side events.
- Recognizes the innovations and achievements through distribution of sustainability awards which provides publicity to the awardees.
Why Participate in the Exhibition:
- The exhibition enables to invite countries to participate with all their trade, service and logistics sectors to meet under one roof to share experiences and investments.
- The vision of Qatar 2030 and raising the level of its huge investments in all types of shipping and transportation services, whether through the sea, air, or land, provide great opportunities for participants to benefit from the Qatari market.
- The qualitative shift of Hamad Port and Logistics Area and the future development plans require a lot of services that may be provided by the participating companies.
2. Shipping and transportation companies by sea, air and land
3. Logistics Services companies
4. Port construction and development companies
5. Dry Dock (Shipyards) Developers
6. Insurance companies
8. Container Builders
9. Oil & Gas Tankers Builders
10. Land Freight Trains
11. Port Management companies
12. Industrial and Commercial products of countries located on
the sea and air silk line
13. Navigation Technology Management
14. Navigation Universities and Training Institutes
15. Security and safety companies for Shipping Lines
16. International organizations and companies specialized
in the same field
17. Consulting Companies
18. Cruise Ships
19. Navigation & Meteorological System
20. Cargo Packaging Equipment
21. Courier Express
22. Logistic Zone
23. Design and Construction of Warehouse Providers
24. Environmental and Pollution Control Technology